The Campaign for Real Ale
The Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA) is an independent voluntary consumer organisation that promotes real ale, real cider and the traditional British pub. With over 191,000 members, it is now the largest single-issue consumer group in the UK.
The Worcester Beer, Cider and Perry festival is organised by members of the campaign from Worcestershire and beyond.
The Worcester Branch of CAMRA meet regularly in the City and surrounding towns and villages of South Worcestershire. See the local branch website for details of meetings and events.
Join CAMRA at the Membership Stall
Find out more about CAMRA, why you should join us, and the membership benefits you can get.
- Quarterly Magazine BEER
- Monthly newspaper ‘Whats Brewing’
- Free or reduced entry to over 180 Beer Festivals, including the Great British Beer Festival in London and Winter Festival in Birmingham
- Meet, socialise with others and drive the campaign at the Members Weekend and AGM
- £20 worth of JD Wetherspoon real ale vounchers (40x50p off a pint)
- Members only investment club investing in breweries since 1989
- Discounts in over 3,500 UK pubs throughout the UK, in the Worcestershire area including:
- Walter de Cantelupe (10% discount with membership card)
- Firefly (15% discount for CAMRA memberswith membership)
- Cardinals Hat (honours Wetherspoons vouchers)
- Cricketers (10% off food and drinks with membership card)
- Retired Soldier (50p off pint 12-–5 Mon-–Fri with membership card)
- Discounts on CAMRA books, including the Good Beer Guide
- Exclusive partner benefits
- 20% off online orders at Henley’s confectioners
- 10% off Outdoor Clothing & Equipment at Cotswold Outdoor
- 10% off in Brewhouse and Kitchen
- 20% off National Express Coach Services
- 15% off at Home Brewtique
- 10% off holidays with cottages.com
- 10% off holidays with Original Cottage
- 10% discount at Fred Olsen Cruise Lines
- 10% off holidays at Hoseasons
- 20% off Red Letter Days (all brewery tours and brew-a-beer days out)
- up to 52% off days out with the Merlin Entertainment group (including (Alton Towers, Sea Life, Legoland, Warwick Castle, Wild Life, The Dungeons, Thorpe Park, Madame Tussauds and more)
- 10% off shaving products at Cornerstone