The festival is organised and run entirely by volunteers. It’s a big festival and takes a lot of organising and a large staff to run it. There’s a lot of work needed to set up before opening to the public and afterwards to take everything down, plus a small army of bar staff and other helpers needed during opening times.
As well as supporting a great festival, volunteers enjoy some great fringe benefits…
- Free entry to the whole session of your shift
- 1/2 pint voucher for beer, cider or Perry for each hour worked, for drinks after your shift or to fill a carry out
- £5 meal voucher for each 2 shifts worked in a day
- Free samples on shift
- Free Bottled Water while working
- Free festival T-Shirt for each day worked while the festival is open
- Free souvenir festival glass
- Free on-site camping
- Free lunch for volunteering working the setup sessions
- Access to staff area for rest and relaxation
- Free tea and coffee (bring your own mug)
- Free Saturday Night Party where you can help yourself to left over drinks and food
Benefits subject to ratification by the organising committee.